You are here
Technical visit to the Segre watershed
For two days, the project partners have travelled to the Segre watershed to carry out a technical visit with two objectives: (1) to meet with sectoral stakeholders in order to verify the diagnosis and incorporate their knowledge and expertise to the main actions and activities of the project, and (2) to discover the whole watershed. In this first trip, partners visited the following places and met with the following stakeholders:
- Visit to forest management plots for fire risk prevention in Ribera Salada.
- Meeting with Joan Petit, Joan Casals and Pere Aymerich, Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- Visit to Rialb and Oliana reservoirs.
- Meeting with Ignasi Aldomà, professor at the University of Lleida.
- Meeting with Manel J. Pascual, head of the ACA territorial delegation in Lleida.
- Meeting with Miguel Varea, manager of Irrigation Community of Canals d’Urgell.